- Error: Please check if you enter Instagram username and Access Token in Theme Setting > Social Profiles
Summer vacation in Bangladesh
10 days all inclusive tour within six cities for indulging in the summer time around evergreen Bangladesh
Summer time tours of BANGLADESH EXPEDITIONS
Summer holidays in Bangladesh can be more exhilarating due to warm weather in the lands of Himalayas legendary river of which innumerable river networks makes unlimited water-based tourism for enjoying in the World longest beach, rainforest wildlife, evergreen terrace tea plantation, experiencing the photo scenic beauty of rural greenery and laid-back life of Barisal while backwater cruise around the floating markets within the close proximity of UNESCO listed world cultural and natural heritage sites.
Dhaka: The Mughal capital traces the grandeur of Mughal fort palace and remarkable edifices, many traders heritage buildings, British influential landmarks, Mosque’s Temples and old church, traditional Bazaars, precious historical museums and pink palace – the grandeur of Dhaka Nawab etc. inspired travellers to visit the old and New Dhaka.
Moinamoti – One of the grant Buddhist archaeological ruins sites where the Shalban Vihara and the precious Museum are located. Excavated Buddhist remains of 8th/9th century are dotted all the way along the north – south running Lalmai –Moinamoti – hill range. From the following adjacent sites you may also visit: Charpatra Mura, Itakhola Mura, Rupban Mura, Kutila Mura andTriratna Stupa.
Sonargaon, the lost city, which was the capital of Bengal from the 13th – 17th century for sight-seeing. visit the folklore museum (if open) and Panam city.
Giant ship cruise ( Dhaka to Barisal ) – a cruise is very famous for experiencing the rivers of life and easily accessible to southwest Bangladesh in between Barisal, Bagerhat and the Sundarbans from Dhaka on an overnight cruise.
Barisal – the most breathtaking low-lying basin is accessible by overnight cruise line to experience the peoples sensational arts of attitude, backwater cruise, pheasants floating markets lies within the close proximity of Bagerhat and The Sundarbans.
Photoshoot the ship breaking industries, graveyard of World war-2 and pristine beach of Chittagong
Chittagong hill tracts: Experience the ethnic cultural authenticity and practice of ecological sustainability in the different altitudes of hills and picturesque valleys of Rangamati on a cruise on prismatic water of Kaptai lake.
Srimangal: Terraced Tea valley and rainforest region is just 151km from North-east Dhaka resort lies within the close proximity of Dhaka and Sonargaon. Srimangal has lot of inspiring travellers for enjoying the green tea plantation, rainforest nature and primate species and primitive peoples, picturesque valleys and wetlands birds in between Sylhet and Srimangal natural landscape.
Bangladesh summer tour package details:
Day-01: DHAKA ARRIVAL & transfer to 3-star hotel
Our guide met and greets to check-in hotel if time permits visit the grandeur of new Dhaka.
Overnight stay in hotel 71 or hotel ornate
Day-02: Old Dhaka Tour and Overnight Cruise towards Barisal
* At 06:30 AM car drive to visit the peoples expressions in the vegetables and flowers wholesale markets,
* rest of the day activities in the Mughal capital of Dhaka which was ruled by Sultans, Mughal Emperor, the British and local Zamindar. Each of them left their political, purposeful and religious aspects of symbolic structures that hold the past glory of Dhaka. Stroll around monuments and Museum, it is also interesting walk through the old Dhaka alley for seeing the demolishing heritage buildings before embarking on a giant ship for an overnight luxury cruise to Barisal.
Overnight stay in ship VIP room
Day-03: Barisal Backwater Cruise To Floating Markets
Early in the morning local vehicle drive to Banaripara where awaiting boat will backwater cruise through the rural landscape about to reach the floating market of local peasants who are laden their grains and vegetables by boat act of trades. we also explore a village to see the typical life. You find the Venice of Bengal on the way of the cruise at swarupkathi.
Drive back to Barisal (2 hours ) for return overnight cruise back to Dhaka
Overnight stay in Mini VIP rooms of giant ship
Day-04: Srimangal – Tea plantation, rainforest and tribal village
* In the morning private car drive leave you towards the country’s most breathtaking small hillside region where three minorities survive in an undulated and small hillside terrains filled with tea plantation, rubber garden, pineapple cultivation and orchards.
* Check in resort and have lunch
* Upon arrival by afternoon, you will be fascinated by terraced tea plantation and breathtaking view overlooking from Madhabpur lake. Explore Monipuri tribal lifestyle, Taste seven layers or green tea before sunset.
Overnight stay in three-star nature resort
Day-05: Rainforest expeditions in search of primate and endanger species
* Early in the morning only few km drive for rainforest nature treks through varieties of plants to break the illusion of deep-forest immersion in search of ape and phayre’s leaf monkey. Visitors a decent chance of seeing the remaining endangers – hoolock gibbons and monkey flying through the branches canopy.
* Explore most primitive minorities’ Khasia village belonging to forest life.
* Afterwards, drive back towards Comilla.
Overnight stay in three-star hotel at Comilla
Day-06: Explore the remains of Chandra kingdom at Moinamoti Buddhist sites
* explore the ruins of Buddhist archaeological remnants including the Shalvan Vihara, Museum, Rupban Mura and Itakhola mura, ruins of queen palace in the Moinamoti lalmai hill-range.
* At 11:00 AM, private car journey towards Chittagong through rural landscape, we stop sometime for photography, * late in the afternoon board into a hired boat for photography of ship-breaking yard in the primitive beach where World giant ships are deliberately run ashore for demolishing by hand to be dye forever.
check in hotel Alina of Chittagong
Day-07: Rangamati lake cruise towards picturesque valley
Early in the morning private car journey towards Fishari ghat for seeing the port harbor and largest sea fish market.
* Return to the hotel for breakfast
* Drive to Rangamati, the land of Chakma tribes filled with most picturesque hilly terrains surrounded by Asia largest artificial lake where Indigenous peoples living in the isolated islands and beyond the valleys is discovered by boat cruise.
* Visit also largest Buddhist monastery, floating tribal market, tribal village, hanging bridge and shuvolong valley.
Night stay in parjatan motel deluxe room
Day-08: Rangamati – Chitagong – Dhaka by car
Leave Rangamati towards Dhaka via Chittagong by car, check in 3-star facilities hotel / resort.
Overnight stay in hotel sky city ( 4-star hotel )
Day-09: Dhaka Airport Drop for Ending the Tour.
In this last day of the tour, we drop you at the airport for ending the trip.
Price per Person:
Price Includes: All inclusive tour ( no hidden costs )
Cultural & Natural Heritage sites Expeditions Visit beautiful Bangladesh on a single escape – experience the people’s arts of attitudes & the earliest civilization acts of trade in the well-worn low lying flood plains of Barisal on a backwater cruise […]
Tour around Bangladesh with expert guide Bangladesh is isolated region with tropical and sub-tropical climate in between Himalayas in the north and the Bay of Bengal in the south. The geographic features of Bangladesh have created unlimited opportunity for pristine […]
Bangladesh Expeditions – a Dhaka based inbound specialized tour operator in Bangladesh. We have been providing our extensive services to the valued clients and promoting Bangladesh as a fascinating travel destination in world map of tourism since 2001