Bangladesh is a small country with 165 million gathering peoples within 820 km at the North-south and 600 km at the East-west direction lies in between the Himalayas in the north and the Bay of Bengal in the south of which shared border by India in the North, east, west, Myanmar in the southeast and The Bay of Bengal in the south.
The tropical and subtropical climate of Bangladesh because of the Himalayas in the north with cold air flowing over the lands towards the sea occurs winter from Mid-October to till the end of February. air moving from the sea towards the Himalayas over Bangladesh when a hot spring occurs between March and April and the rainy season marks due to the summer monsoon with the variation of humidity from May to till September.
Bangladesh is proud to perceive the most favorable environment, huge quantities of natural resources and fertile lands of Himalaya’s legendary rivers with varied geographical nature in the ecological and cultural landscape beyond the three largest river and their innumerable distributaries. These rivers meet the sea with Himalayas sediments and formed largest deltaic swamps in the brackish water which sheltered infinite numbers of creation marked by the World largest Mangrove forest of the Sundarbans natural resources is habitats to diverse species including terrestrial and aquatic mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds, predators, dolphins, crocodiles and the Royal Bengal Tigers are surviving in the acts of ecological balance for which World visitors come to learn the environment and Wildlife behaviors by escaping away from the crowded and overloaded city.
In the same way unlike the legendary rivers, Himalayas rolling hills adorned the landscape with varied topography before immersed into the Bay of Bengal. The landscape of northeast and southeast Bangladesh marked by hilly terrains filled with various natural resources include – green hills, mountains, valleys, forest, lake, rivers, coastline, beach, coral Islands and submarine hills. The eleven different indigenous peoples sustainably living in the various altitudes of hills whom shared each of their own cultural patterns, rituals, customs, language and religions relates the ethnic culture sustainable into the natural landscape. In the other hand, the hills meet the sea relates the longest beach, coral reef, mining, natural resources and marine communities due to perceived the abundance of hotel and tourist logistics brought to be defined as a tourist capital of Bangladesh.
Chittagong is the largest seaport since ancient times has significant cultural and economic value due to have primitive beach, ship breaking industry, historical landmark, hills, shrines, temples, shakti peeth, ancient Buddhist university. The mixed blooded festival mood people used as a point of position and also has interconnection in between Dhaka and Chittagong for easily accessible to Khagrachari, Rangamati, Bandarban, Cox’s Bazar and Saint Martin on a single escape for an experience in the Eco-cultural tourism destination of Bangladesh.
Bangladesh rich in cultural resources due to sustains the influence of prehistoric civilization, passing through the meaningful past of Buddhist civilization, and Islamic eras of Sultans and Mughal, British regime and Pakistan rule. All these periods carried out the prehistoric traditions, events, celebrations, weekly hat, rituals and left many religious, historical and cultural aspects of built heritage structures, monuments, museums, fortresses cities, archaeological, historical and cultural sites of different civilization and eras.
There are several magnificent Museum may be considered as a historic door for learning the culture and heritage of the society since the museum hold sculptures, statues, antiquities, artifacts, tools, folklore, crafts, ancient articles and relics showcased to look back the meaningful and glorious past of Bangladesh.
Our traditional social structure in the base of a strong belief system is run by Islamic traditions for the majority despite the Hindus, Buddhist and hill tracts tribal people live in harmony. Our Muslim families prohibit a woman from showing their open bodies in public.
Bangladesh government regulation due to Islam prohibits any alcoholic drinks, casinos, prostitutions, night club, pork and gambling.
Bangladesh Expeditions have been outlined the significant value of natural and cultural resources of Bangladesh as a responsible travel guide for prompting Bangladesh to the World Map of tourism since- 2001.
Bangladesh is the best value travel destination because of a single escape can experience the awe-inspiring natural and cultural landscape that never possible in other places of the World. We have five major district town for accessible attractive places on a single escaping that give you to experience the differences in Bangladesh expeditions.
Dhaka – The capital city since the Mughal regimes due to the water communication in Dhaka was more convenient for business opportunities and other aspects of trading like Muslin fabrics and craftsmanship. Many foreign traders settled, Jamindar, Nawabs and the British left their traces in purposeful and heritage built structures. Only few remaining structures, monuments and museums are still stands to witness the meaningful past of Dhaka. Present Dhaka is overloaded city with mixed blooded people due to provide maximum opportunities and modern facilities for the common peoples and tourists. Dhaka as the point of position has interconnection with all district towns of Whole Bangladesh by ship, steamer towards south, domestic flights, train, Scania Volvo and Hino AC and non ac bus services. There are many tourist places in and around Dhaka has significant touristic value for a day trip and river cruise by private vehicle. The more important places are –
- Sonargaon: once the trading town more flourishing during the Medieval Sultans capital since 13th to 17th Sonargaon has significant value as a historic town but most of the sultans built structures buried over the passage of time. Visitors can look back to the lost city at Panam village, Goaldi Mosque, tomb of Giyasuddin Azam Shah, Sonakanda fort and Sonargaon folk, arts and crafts museum.
Travel guide for Historical sites of Sonargaon is easily accessible from Dhaka (29km) by private vehicle, it is fantastic if visitors take a cruise on Meghna river for meeting the river islands people to experience the typical lifestyle and enjoy in the Ganges river system.
- Moinamoti Buddhist ruins: One of the principles concepts in Vihara architecture is Shalvan Vihara which was the 2nd largest Super structure of Buddhist civilization. There many architectural remains of stupas, muras, Buddha images relics and sculpture witness the glorious past of the Buddhism in Comilla during the Samtata Kingdom.
Travel guide for Buddhist sites around Dhaka is possible to cover on a day trip by private vehicle. Visitors can also visit Sonargaon on the way back to Dhaka within 10 hours tour.
- The Gangaridai Kingdom: The pristine settlements, mercantile town and the ruins of Wari-Bateswar, weaving factories, laidback lifestyle around Dhaka.
- Travel guide for the Gangaridai Kingdom of the pristine peoples acts of trade and Sonargaon historic sites with a cruise on Meghna river is combine a Dhaka overnight tour based northeast Dhaka resort offer to witness the infinite value of natural, cultural and historical places of Dhaka
- Dhamrai:The land of the Hindus and Buddhist artisans of Bengal once flourishing village specialized in Brass artisans and pottery crafts. Only a few artisans involved in the traditional arts and crafts works. The Hindus represent the religious aspects of traditional rituals round the year.
Travel guide of Dhamrai: These trip focus on the Brass artisans, pottery villages and acknowledge the traditional occasion and festival turned into the religious aspects of the Hindus. Only 45km from Dhaka by car within a day trip also cover the national memorial monument at Savar.
- Manikganj: The grandeur of the Zamindar palaces of Baliati represents the multi-cultural British influential palatial structure still witness the foreign power over the land of peoples.
Bangladesh travel guide arrange a day retreat to Manikganj (100km) by private vehicle to visit the zamindar palaces and national memorial.
- Vikrampur: the earlier settlements of the Hindus and flourishing learning center of Buddhist.
Bangladesh Travel guide represents the Buddhist monasteries and the ruins of archaeological remains in Bhikrampur on a day trip from Dhaka by car.
- SYLHET AND SRIMANGAL:
Sylhet is one of the natural landscape of various topographic features filled with natural resources like hill stream, valleys, river, canal, wetlands, swamps and rainforest because of the great Himalayas himself reducing his height to an average elevation of 1000 ft. to 4000ft. downwards to immersed into the Bay of Bengal through Sylhet and the Chittagong hill tracts over the northeast to the southeast part of Bangladesh. The rainwater of Meghalaya running down over the Himalayas foothills across the valleys and low lands of Bangladesh due to slightly wet climate exposing innumerable stream extricate huge quantities of limestone at Bisnakandi and Jaflong valleys. Now it is the fantastic valley of the hill range at Jaflong in between the hills, rivers, waterfalls stream with limestone amidst terraced green tea garden photo scenic beauty make the 2nd top visited tourist destination of Bangladesh.
Imagine once Himalaya downwards for adorning the Srimangal by the broken precious rocks filled with land mines at present worn off lower hills when the British tea planters and diggers were involved to reserve the treasure-trove for living primates into the World view of the natural landscape and evergreen the region by the migration of ethnocentric people for producing huge tea plantation. Now high landmines reduced into an undulating plain where the largest quantity of finest tea plantation make the evergreen the territories adjacent the lawachara tropical rainforest is home to few endanger primates species and many other rare species occupied the reserved forest. We will take a deep insight into the forest for sighting the Ape and macaque for understanding the nature of the living animals.
Bangladesh travel guide for Sylhet:
Sylhet has many natural resources and ethnocentric people culture sustainability in between the regional linguistic peoples is heavily dependent on ways of life and employments connected to the natural resources and tourist resources of the land. Sylhet and Srimangal has much touristic value due to have available 5-star, 4-star, 3-star and government hotel and guest houses lies in natural and urban areas is accessible by air, Scania Volvo, Hyundai and Hino AC buses, regular train and private vehicle through well connected metal road to and from Dhaka. There are also regular train services between Sylhet – Srimangal & Chittagong. We suggest above outlined tour:
- Sylhet tour by air and car ( Sylhet – Jaflong – Bisnakandi) within 2 days
- Sylhet weekend tour from Dhaka by an overnight Volvo bus or train ( 2 Days / 3 Nights )
- Sylhet and Srimangal private tour by car or 7 seated or 11 seated or 29 seated Nissan civilian based 5-star or 3-star hotel for 3 days or 4 days.
- Sylhet and Srimangal luxury group tour by Scania Volvo bus based 5-star resort for 3-4 days
- Northeast and Southeast Bangladesh Expeditions around Sylhet – srimangal – Chittagong – Rangamati – Bandarban – Cox’s Bazar & St. Martin island for an ultimate Eco-cultural tour.
- Srimangal overnight tour by car – Tea plantation, rainforest wildlife & ethnocentric peoples sustainability, wetlands bird watching and Madhabpur valley
- Srimangal nature treks expeditions by car or train for 3 days
- Srimangal and Chittagong tour (terraced tea plantation, rainforest wildlife trails, Chittagong ship breaking yard, primitive beach, Shakti peeth, war cemetery, fish market and Potenga sea beach by train + car and air within 4 days.
- CHITTAGONG DIVISION:
Chittagong as a point of position comprised the whole southeast Bangladesh marked by hilly terrains filled with various natural resources include – green hills, mountains, valleys, forest, lake, rivers, plains, coastline, beach, coral Islands and submarine hills. The eleven different indigenous peoples sustainably living in the various altitudes of hills whom shared each of their own cultural patterns, rituals, customs, language and religions relates the ethnic cultural sustainability into the natural landscape. In the other hand, the hills meet the sea relates the longest beach, coral reef, mining, natural resources and marine communities due to perceived the abundance of hotel and tourist logistics brought to be defined as a tourist capital of Bangladesh.
Chittagong is the largest seaport since ancient times has significant cultural and economic value due to have primitive beach, ship breaking industry, historical landmark, hills, shrines, temples, shakti peeth, ancient Buddhist university. The mixed blooded regional languages and festival mood people also celebrate religious aspects of many occasion and celebration and The whole southeast Bangladesh has significant touristic value due to interconnection in between Dhaka and Chittagong for easily accessible to Khagrachari, Rangamati, Bandarban, Cox’s Bazar and Saint Martin on a single escape for an experience the Eco-cultural tourism destination of Bangladesh.
Chittagong Travel guide
Chittagong – the lands of natural and cultural diversity due to abundance of natural and religious aspects of cultural resources has infinite touristic value for tourism resources in every places. There are morning and evening time daily flight between Dhaka and Chittagong, every morning and overnight train services, there are sleeper and scania Volvo, Hyundai and available bus in between Dhaka – Chittagong – Cox’s Bazar. There are morning and night Air-condition Hino and Hyundai buses for Rangamati, Bandarban and Khagrachari between Dhaka and local buses from Chittagong to Rangamati (77km) and Khagrachari (115km) and Bandarban (92km). There are luxury buses from Chittagong to Cox’s Bazaar (151km). There are two bus services in between Cox’s Bazar and Bandarban ( 120 km). In addition, there are luxurious tourist vessel for an ocean cruise in between Chittagong – Cox’s Bazar and St. Martin Island or every morning several tourist vessel run Saint Martin cruise from Teknaf and Cox’s Bazar between October – March.
There are available tourist and local boat for a cruise on Kaptail lake valleys in the backdrop of green hills and cliffs hills. A boat trip in the prismatic water of Kaptai lake from Rangamati around Belaichari or Langudo is place to entry into Sajek valley is accessible by jeep with Border guard surveillance.
Foreign tourists are controlled by using various check points so that prior permission is require for visiting the Chittagong hill tracts.
Chittagong city has all types of luxury, boutique, business, 3-star tourist and family convenient hotel.
Cox’s Bazaar represents the abundance of most luxurious, hotel, motel, resorts, Studio apartments and chain hotel.
Rangamati has few lake side nature resort, hotel, motel and guest houses in the town
Bandarban has many hotel and resort in between town; there are also luxury nature resorts in the hills beyond the viewpoints. The hillside Eco resort and some other hotel always seek to explore the hilly terrains. There are Eco guest house, mountain resort and homestays in the mountainous region of Bandarban for Bangladeshi tourists.
Bangladeshi travelers can treks expeditions in the most isolated heavenly touch valleys and trekking experience in Keokradong Mountain.
- Dhaka – Chittagong ( air or train) – Rangamati by car – cruise on Kaptai lake valley – Bandarban by car (3hrs) – hiking and acknowledge the cultural sustainability of indigenous peoples – Bandarban to Cox’s Bazar by car or public bus (3hrs) – beach activities – marine drive for an Ocean cruise to St. Martin coral Island for sighting the romantic environment – scuba diving for seeing the marine communities or play with coral reef and snorkeling – cruise to Cox’s Bazar or Teknaf, marine drive to see the Himalayas foothills meet the sea at Himchari and Inani – experience the difference with the coastal fisherman, boat building, fish market and explore offshore islands – fly to Dhaka.
- Chittagong and Moinamoti overnight Buddhist sites and ship breaking tour (2 D)
- Dhaka – Chittagong ( air or train) – Rangamati by car for a cruise on Kaptai lake valleys ( 3 D / 2 N)
- Dhaka – Rangamati by an overnight AC bus – Kaptai lake valley cruise towards a place for accessible to Sajek Valley by jeep – Sajek Valley – Khagrachari – Dhaka by an overnight AC bus journey for only Bangladeshi tourists ( 2 Days / 3 Nights )
- Dhaka – Chittagong by train or air – Rangamati by car (77km) – Kaptai lake valley cruise – Bandarban by car (3hrs) – hiking, viewpoints and tribal villages expeditions – Bandarban to Chittagong (92km) by car – Chittagong – Dhaka by air.
- Dhaka – Chittagong by train or air – Rangamati by car (77km) – Kaptai lake valley cruise – Bandarban by car (3hrs) – hiking, viewpoints and tribal villages expeditions – Bandarban to Cox’s Bazar (120 km) by car – Cox’s Bazar beach and islands – Dhaka by air for 7 days.
- Dhaka – Rangamati overnight AC bus – Rangamati valleys by boat – Rangamati to Bandarban by car – Bandarban hiking and tribal villages sustainability – Bandarban to Cox’s Bazar by car – Cox’s to St. Martin by sea vessel – Coral Island expeditions both surface and diving for a marine communities – St. Martin to Teknaf – marine drive to Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka by air ( 7 days / 7 nights )
- Bandarban trekking expeditions around Boga lake and Mt. Keokradong ( 3 D / 4 N)
- Bandarban – Thanchi – Remakri – Naphakhumb – Amiakhumb – Thanchi – Bandarban – Dhaka for an adventure nature treks ( 5 nights / 4 days ) for only Bangladeshi.
- Bandarban and Cox’s Bazar ( beach & hills ) tour by train and air ( 5 days )
- KHULNA AND BARISAL DIVISION:
Khulna and Barisal division is comprised the whole Southern and south-west Bangladesh on a single escape visitors can experiences the delta lands of Bangladesh where sensitive peoples orientation and destructive acts of living in the best value natural and cultural resources. Two World Heritage sites ( cultural and Natural sites) intriguing local and foreign tourists round the year in between Bagerhat and The Sundarbans of Khulna.
Khulna and Barisal even Rajshahi can be visit on a single escape due to many logistics facilities and communication. From Dhaka visitors can reach Barisal by water transport on a gigantic launch services attracts more local by an overnight cruise or domestic flight or regular buses. There are British built rocket steamer cruise line attracts due to century old designate as a heritage structure run from Dhaka to Morrelganj via Barisal on every Wednesday, Thursday and Monday.
Barisal stands as flood plain of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna river system and their innumerable distributaries directly flows into the Bay of Bengal. The sensitive peoples multifarious attitudes and orientation, rural landscape surrounded by rivers and primitive acts of trade in the floating markets is very interesting for those seek people culture over the natural landscape.
There are several 3-star hotel afford quality services in Barisal during the cruise to the floating market round the year specially in the summer vacation is popular when floating guava and fruits markets increase the beauty of Delta.
From Barisal visitors can entry by water vessel towards Maju choudhury ghat nearby Chittagong. There are private and public transport for accessing towards Kuakata beach is most popular due to observe the sunrise and sunset. From Barisal also popular route by rocket steamer cruise (06:00 AM to 10:00 AM ) at Hularhat for visiting Bagerhat World heritage sites due to scattered Islamic structures including several hundred Mosque, tomb of Khan Jahan Ali and Sixty dome Mosque which is spiritual built environment and Super structure between the most valuable natural resources in Bangladesh is the Sundarbans swamps where Wildlife diversity both aquatic, marine and terrestrial species, fisheries are abundance due to ecological forest and World view of natural heritage sites. The royal Bengal Tigers represents the infinite value of the mangrove forest where is no human habitation within 6017Sq.kelometers is only accessible by water transport on a 3 -4 days tour from Khulna, Mongla and Satkhira. Khulna is more touristic region not only for two World heritage sites but also represent the remains of Medieval time Mosque, Temples, Shakti peeth, ancient structures of the hindus and Islamic landmarks. There are trained otter fishing village attracts few World travelers.
From Dhaka to Khulna is accessible by morning and evening flight via Jessore or morning and overnight train or Scania Volvo, Hyundai or Hino buses services. There are several luxury hotels in Khulna despite only government hotel at Mongla although 2nd largest sea port nearby the Sundarbans forest.
Proposed tour in the Southern Bangladesh:
- Dhaka – Barisal by an overnight cruise – floating market on a backwater cruise ( 1 D / 2 N)
- Dhaka – Barisal – floating market on a backwater cruise – Barisal to Kuakata by car or bus – Patuakhali to Dhaka by an overnight cruise
- Dhaka – Barisal – floating market on a backwater cruise – Barisal to Khulna and Narail by car – motor bike drive and boat trip to experience the trained otters fishing – Jessore to Dhaka ( 3 Days / 3 nights)
- Dhaka – Barisal – floating market on a backwater cruise – Barisal – Hularhat on a rocket steamer cruise ( 06:00 AM to 10:00 AM) – Hularhat to Bagerhat by car – visit World Heritage sites and Islamic super structures – Mongla – Sundarbans Wildlife sanctuaries expeditions where diverse wildlife and Bengal Tiger represent the infinite touristic and ecological value – Mongla to Jessore by car and fly to Dhaka or from Khulna to Dhaka by overnight Volvo bus or sleeper train journey within 7 days to and from Dhaka cover the ecological nature, wildlife, peoples and built cultural heritage of southern Bangladesh.
- Natural and cultural heritage tour in the UNESCO status World heritage on a single escape in between southern and Northwest Bangladesh tour from Dhaka
* Dhaka City multi-cultural heritage structures – * Bagehat Islamic structures and World heritage super structure – * Sundarbans natural resources and core areas expeditions where wildlife are best there along the Bay of Bengal – * Rajshahi archaeological sites and Buddhist super structure known as Pahapur Somapura Mahavihara within 10 to 12 days.
- Sundarbans wildlife sanctuaries expeditions from Dhaka based rocket steamer and air
- Sundarbans Weekend package tour on every Friday to Sunday evening to and from Khulna and Mongla ( 3 days )
RAJSHAHI DIVISION – North Bangladesh – Archaeological sites
Rajshahi or Varendra bhumi comprised Rajshahi, Dinajpur, Rangpur and Bogra once stood as a trading center of position at Mahasthan after destroyed the pristine civilization.
Rajshahi rich in cultural resources due to sustains the influence of prehistoric civilization, passing through meaningful past of the Hindus domination and beliefs, authentic structures and cultural built sites of Buddhist civilization, and Islamic eras of medieval Sultans. All these periods carried out the prehistoric traditions, events, celebrations, weekly hat, rituals and left many built heritage structures of religious, historic and cultural aspects of monuments, super structure, museums, fortresses cities, Mosque, Temples, stupas, Monasteries of different civilization and eras in between Rajshahi, Bogra, Rangpur and Dinajpur.
There are several magnificent Museum may be considered as a historic door for learning the culture and heritage of the society since the museum hold various sculptures, statues, antiquities, artifacts, tools, folklore, crafts, ancient articles and relics showcased to look back the meaningful and glorious past of Bangladesh.
Proposed tour in Bangladesh archaeological and ruins sites
Rajshahi is rich in archaeological treasure-trove across large areas so that we suggest private air-condition vehicle to look back the meaningful past of Bangladesh despite Rajshahi has value due to have touristic resources like domestic flight, train service from Dhaka and Khulna, available luxury buses. There are 5-star, 4-star, 3-star and family convenient hotel for all classes of tourist.
- 2-days tour in Rajshahi Buddhist archaeological sites and Puthia Temple town by air
- 3-days archaeological and ruins historic sites tour in Rajshahi and Bogra by car
- 4-days archaeological ruins Buddhists, The Hindus and Islamic built heritage sites in Rajshahi and Bogra by AC private vehicle ( car, van or tourist coach)
- 5-days tour in the Historical, cultural and religious aspects of built heritage structures around Mosque, Temples, Stupas, Monastery, museums, king palaces and ruins sites in Rajshahi, Bogra and Dinajpur by car or van or tourist coach.