- Error: Please check if you enter Instagram username and Access Token in Theme Setting > Social Profiles
Tour around Bangladesh with expert guide
Bangladesh is isolated region with tropical and sub-tropical climate in between Himalayas in the north and the Bay of Bengal in the south. The geographic features of Bangladesh have created unlimited opportunity for pristine natural and cultural landscape tourism. If you are searching for exited history, vibrant culture and wildlife diversity moreover understanding the way peoples acts inherited from past civilization then Bangladesh is your best choice. Bangladesh not only presents cultural and natural world heritage but a special and new experience the rivers of life and ethnic cultural diversity in the different altitudes of hills within the close proximity of the World longest beaches and Coral island.
Despite weather of Bangladesh is very convenient for water expeditions but in the winter season between October to March when rainforest wildlife, hill tract trekking and the Sundarbans mangrove forest ecological Wildlife diversity intriguing the World naturalists and wildlife lovers. May, June and July are the best time for tea plantation, rainforest nature and wildlife and more exhilarating rocket steamer cruise to Barisal floating market to be immersed into the World heritage sites within a single escape.
Tour around Bangladesh Highlights:
Day-1: DHAKA ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Dhaka international airport, you will be met our guide and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Dhaka in 4-star hotel
Day-02: FULL DAY TOUR IN DHAKA ( 06:00 AM to 06:00 PM )
After an early breakfast, you will visit the world most populous city but modern Dhaka less crowded and setting with European influential architecture and museum. In contrast, impressive old Dhaka preserves a grant incomplete Mughal imperial palace fort and other monuments and mosque. Many traders left heritage buildings and the grandeur of pink palace is the finest architectural structure preserved of Dhaka Nawab aristocrat lifestyle in the bank of Buriganga river. We cover as much as possible in full-day tour, in the evening board into the rocket steamer or giant luxury ship for an overnight cruise towards Barisal
Overnight in luxury ship VIP room
Day-3: Barisal – backwater cruise to the floating market & Bagerhat city of Mosque
Upon arrival early in the morning at Barisal is the low lying plains of Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna river basin from where direct car drive to have a look the laid back lifestyle of traditional farmers on a engine boat while backwater cruise to the floating markets, all the peoples are peasants who laden their grains by canoe boat at every morning in the floating markets. You will visit a village to know their lifestyle and orientation. Continue on to drive to Bagerhat visit the grandeur of medieval Bengal time built the city of Mosque at Bagerhat including the sixty domed Mosque ( World heritage site), continue on to Mongla. our boat will start its cruise up to Andharmanik forest range.
overnight in sundarbans boat room
Day-4: Andhar manik – Katka wildlife sanctuary
Depart Mongla to Katka Wildlife sanctuary by our 10 or 20 person accommodation facilities tourist boat, we stop at Chandpai Dolphin sanctuaries meanwhile our armed guard join in the trip, continue south through beautiful Sundarban forest, you may find wild animals on the way of cruise. At the end of the day cruise through Katka canal and wildlife watch from observation tower.
Overnight in boat room
Day-05: Katka & Kachikhali wildlife Sanctuaries expeditions
The day will started at early morning for canal cruise to have a look the wildlife and rare bird species from very close after having breakfast, an expeditions to the Tiger hill ( a place where often Tigers take their meal within close proximity of deer), we find more than hundreds of deer and wild boar under the Keora trees on the way to Tiger tracks, enjoy the stunning sunset view of the Bay of Bengal aside the forest office.
Day-06: Katka & kachikhali wildlife watch
* At 06:00 AM, enjoy the magnificent wildlife in the grassland overlooking from observation tower, In the grassland we may find deer, birds and many butterflies.
* Bird & mammals both aquatic & terrestrial species spotted during the Katka canal cruise.
* A breathtaking green beach trails in between the blue Ocean & untouched wildlife forest.
* Cruise towards Kachikhali Tiger points, on the way Tiger might be crossing the canal or spotted hers of deer.
* walk around grazing field in search the existed herds of deer, before sunset kachikhali canal to have a look the wildlife & birds.
* Kachikhali canal cruise before sunset.
Enjoy BBQ dinner.
Day-07: Sundarbans animal park and drive to Khulna
Enjoy Karamjal crocodile breeding center, Animal Park & watch dolphins before ending the cruise. A car drive to Khulna takes you off the hotel.
Overnight stay in City Inn or hotel Tiger garden
Day-08: Khulna – Rajshahi – Putia – Natore or Varendra museum ( Friday off )
Upon arrival check in hotel then quick lunch or packet lunch from city restaurant afterwards –
* drive to visit Natore Maha raja palace to have a look the European architectural palace and Putia Temples town.
overnight stay in Rajshahi Royal Raj hotel
Day-09: Rajshahi – city of Gaur ( Medieval Sultans built Mosque’s )
At 06:00 AM car drive to visit the medieval sultanate time built precious Islamic heritage structure of Mosque and mausoleum at Chapai Nawabganj in the border of India.
visit the rich historical varendra research museum where preserved many terracotta figurines, Buddhist and Hindu brahmanical manuscript and arts. The museum as a legendary historic door famed all over Asia.
overnight stay in Rajshahi Royal Raj hotel
Day-10: Visit Kushumba Mosque & Pahapur Somapura vihara ( World heritage site )
Upon arrival, visit the Buddhist iconic superstructure ruins of Somapura Mahavihara, the masterpiece of Buddhist cultural heritage sites has infinite value due architectural core concept of Gautama Buddha built by the pala ruler dating back to 8th century when architectural development occurred in ancient Bangladesh. On the way to Paharpur, you will stop to visit the precious stone built Kushumba Mosque,
at 11:30 AM, Drive to Bogra, upon arrival visit the historical museum of Mahasthan which was the earliest walled city of third century BCE where 1800 years of history buried. Stroll around Guvinda temple Bhairagir vita ruins and porshuram palace ruins along with Jiatkunda.
at 04:00 PM, visit Gokul meth where Behula-laskindar mount which is witness the epic story tale of Hindu woman believe system and Vashu vihara ( largest University )
Overnight stay in Momo inn 5-star hotel
Day-11: Bogra – Sariakandi Jamuna char and drive to Dhaka
at 06:00 AM with packet breakfast drive to sariakandi to cross the Jamuna char village for experience the typical farmer life. Afterwards drive back to Dhaka, it takes 5-6 hours or depends on traffic situation.
Overnight stay in Dhaka hotel Fars or sky city ( 4-star )
Day-12: Srimangal – Tea plantation & rainforest in the small hillside green region
Early in the morning at 06:00 AM, our car takes you at the country’s most breathtaking small hillside region where undulated and small hillside terrains filled with tea plantation, rubber garden, pineapple cultivation and orchards. Upon arrival by 10:30 AM, visit Baikka beek where thousands of birds shelter.
you will fascinated by terraced tea plantation and breathtaking view on the way to Nadhabpur dam, natural beauty overlooking from Madhabpur lake. Taste seven layer or green tea before sunset.
Overnight stay in Grand Sultan – a 5-star Golf resort
Day-13: Rainforest expeditions in search of primate and endanger species
Early in the morning only few km drive for rainforest nature treks through varieties of plants to break the illusion of deep-forest immersion in search of hoolock gibbons, langour and phayre’s leaf monkey. Visitors a decent chance of seeing the remaining endangers – hoolock gibbons and monkey flying through the branches canopy. Explore most primitive minorities’ village belonging to forest life. Afterwards, car drive to Sylhet.
Late in the afternoon, a charming cruise by canue boat on Lalakhal is surrounded by untouched beauty of hills and terrace tea garden.
overnight stay in Nazimgarh wilderness resort ( 5-star )
Day-14: Visit Jaflong – car drive to Sonargaon
Early morning at 06:00 AM with packet breakfast, drive towards Jaflong – the most picturesque tourist spot and 2nd top visited place for enjoying the panoramic beauty in combination of the hills, rivers and waterfalling.
Enjoy the stone quarries from a boat and explore the remaining ethnocentric peoples village.
At 10: 00 AM car drive towards Sonargaon which represents the lost city was an administrative center, port and mint-town in the 14th century the ancient Capital of Bengal (13th to 17th Century) had a long 800 years of history and heritage surrounded by rivers and its fertile lands was the symbol of warm business environment that once weavers could process fine linen and produces world famous Muslin cloths.
overnight in Sonargaon royal resort
Day-15: Sonargaon – Moinamoti – Chittagong
* At 07:00 AM, Drive to visit Sultan Giasuddin Azam Shah grave and visit one Dome Mosque (15th Century)
* Visit Panam city where 52 dilapidated and renovated terracotta buildings of the lost city still stand as evidence.
* Visit Most terracotta palace and folklore museum
* 80km drive to Comilla moinamoti Buddhist archaeological remnants – the most important are – Shalvan Vihara, site Museum, Rupban Mura and Itakhola Mura etc.
* at 11:00 AM, car drive towards Kumira of Chittagong, a hired boat trip in the pristine beach for photography of ship breaking yard, Experience the workflow, the scrap ship demolishing by hands. A telephoto lens is necessary to capture compact photos. enjoy sunset over the ocean.
overnight stay in Peninsula Chittagong ( 4-star hotel )
Day-14: Rangamati lake cruise towards beautiful valley
* At 06:00 AM with packet breakfast, Drive to visit the shrine of Bayezid Bostami and countries largest sea fish wholesale market at Fishari ghat.
* Car drive to Rangamati, the most picturesque hilly terrains filled with rocks and hill stream surrounded by Asia largest artificial lake where Indigenous peoples living in the isolated islands and beyond the valleys is discovered by boat cruise. Visit also largest Buddhist monastery, tribal village, hanging bridge and shuvolong valley.
Night stay in the parjatan motel
Day-15: Floating market of Rangamati – Bandarban hill tracts
* Early in the morning enjoy the sunrise over the lake backdrop of hills. photography of tribal peoples floating market at Banrupa.
* stroll around Assambosti and traditional weaving factory before drive beside the lake & hills toward Bandarban, * upon arrival at Bandarban, visit Buddha Dhatu Jadi Golden Temple replica, the largest Theravada Buddhist temple in Bangladesh. Bandarban is filled with fabulous waterfalls, streams and river in the hilly terrains where three largest mountain and numerous valleys occupied by eleven different indigenous peoples, their life style and custom, language is different due to rest of the flat country.
In the afternoon, explore a traditional way of tribal village life and Enjoy sunset from Nilachal viewpoint.
Overnight stay at Bandarban Venus resort
Day-16: Hiking hilltribes – Nilgiri & car drive to Cox’s Bazar
* At 7:00 AM with your packet breakfast, jeep drive ( 45km ) around the surrounds of highest hill-range through winding zigzag road strained to the end of the horizontal view of Himalayas foot hill stream overlooks from Nilgiri where cloud often touches the travelers.
* You will explore different tribal group of peoples living sustainably in the different altitudes of hills those share different cultural pattern. Explore Chimbuk hill view point and stroll around fascinating waterfall cascading at shailo propat nearby Bandarban town.
* At 1:30 PM, drive to Cox’s Bazar, upon arrival marine drive to visit the sacred landscape of Cox’s Bazar in between Inani beach and Himchari where the hills meet the sea. You will amazed when wet stone appeared to surprise you, after enjoying the significant sunset beauty, return drive back to the beach hotel.
Overnight stay in ocean paradise resort
Day-17: Cox’s Bazar – St. Martin coral island by ocean going ship
At 07:00 AM, board into the ship for 5 hours cruise towards the submarine hills appeared as St. Martin coral island is the most romantic travel destination. In the afternoon check in beach front resort, stroll around the blue ocean beach and experience the way peoples activities. ( November to 1st week of March )
enjoy BBQ dinner & night halt in 3-star resort
Day-18: Coral island expeditions
Morning beach walk and join in the boat for Siradia dwip for snorkeling around the scattered coral reef. return cruise to have a delicious lunch then cruise back to Cox’s Bazar.
Overnight stay in ocean paradise resort
Day-19: Moheshkhali Island expeditions and fly to Dhaka
In this morning experience the sea fish market and cruise to explore salt cultivation process, Pagoda and Adinath Temple, in the afternoon fly back to Dhaka.
overnight stay in airport nearby hotel ( 3-star hotel )
Day-20: Leave the hotel to the airport for your onward flight to your home country.
Summer vacation in Bangladesh 10 days all inclusive tour within six cities for indulging in the summer time around evergreen Bangladesh Summer time tours of BANGLADESH EXPEDITIONS Summer holidays in Bangladesh can be more exhilarating due to warm weather in […]
Srimangal green region of Sylhet in the Northeast Bangladesh by the Himalayas broken precious rocks filled the land mines at present worn off lower hills is occupied by the terrace tea plantation and rubber garden. The Lawacharra rainforest reserved is […]
Bangladesh Expeditions – a Dhaka based inbound specialized tour operator in Bangladesh. We have been providing our extensive services to the valued clients and promoting Bangladesh as a fascinating travel destination in world map of tourism since 2001