- Error: Please check if you enter Instagram username and Access Token in Theme Setting > Social Profiles
Mt. Keokradong trekking expeditions of Bangladesh Expeditions
An expeditions to the Bandarban hill district may be increase your courage and stable your weak mindset while you trekking expeditions to the Keokradong mountain has a secret intimate relationship with great Himalaya whereas adorned the landscape before immersed into the Bay of Bengal where Himalayan people typically living with environmental balance.
Its fantastic nightlife in between Boga lake or Keokradong resort during the full moon
Trekking expedition’s itinerary for Foreign tourists :
Day-1: Dhaka to Chittagong by morning flight ( air ), upon arrival our guide take to Bandarban by car.
* Explore Haatibandha tribal village, faruk para and sunset experiences from Nilachal hill view point.
* Enjoy dinner and overnight in Venus resort
Day-2: BANDARBAN – RUMA BAZAR – BOGA LAKE
* Early morning scenic jeep drive over the hill stream while you enjoy the tribal peoples way of living in the different altitude of hills.
* Tribal peoples congregation in the weekly haat of Ruma Bazar where thousands of different tribes presents their grains, vegetables and crafts for selling. the weekly Bazar always intrigued World famous photographers.
* 4 wheel jeep drive towards Boga lake for check in guest house, enjoy scenic beauty of Boga lake over the 2000ft hills.
* BBQ dinner and night stay with basic facilities.
Day-3: BOGA LAKE – MT. KEOKRADONG – BOGA LAKE
* Early morning trekking through undiscovered terrains of Bangladesh through breathtaking beauty over the highest route via Darjeeling para.
* trekking 967 meters to reach the 3rd highest mountain and have lunch.
* explore remote tribal villages beyond the mountain, hike-down towards Boga lake, overnight in Boga lake.
Day-4: BOGA LAKE – RUMA BAZAR – RIJHUK WATERFALL – BANDARBAN
* walk around different tribal village on the way back to Ruma Bazar,
* photography of Ruma bazar and a short canoe boat trip on Shangu river towards Rijhuk waterfalls.
* Jeep drive back to Bandarban, overnight stay in hillisde resort or Venus resort.
Day-5: BANDARBAN – CHITTAGONG SHIPYARD – DHAKA BY AIR
* Early morning car drive back to Chittagong fishari ghat, enjoy the largest sea fish market.
* traditional fishing boat building photography and shipbreaking photography before enjoy the potenga sea beach.
* Evening flight to Dhaka ( air )
Private Tour Price per person: USD. 550 if run by 2 people
Private Tour Price per person: USD. 450 if run by 4 people
Private Tour Price per person: USD. 400 if run by 6 people
* Dhaka – Chittagong – Dhaka both way domestic flight ( air )
* Chittagong – Bandarban – Chittagong by car / hiace ( both way )
* 4 nights accommodation ( 2 nights in Bandarban & 2 nights in Boga lake )
* All food for 5 days
* Eco guide & English speaking tour guide
Trekking expedition’s itinerary for Bangladeshi tourists only:
Night-01: DHAKA – BANDARBAN
Depart Dhaka by an overnight A/c bus journey to Bandarban.
Day-01: BANDARBAN – BOGA LAKE – Mt. KEOKRADONG by chander gari
on arrival after having breakfast chander gari jeep drive to Ruma bazaar to entry at the check point after having lunch four wheel jeep drive to Mt. Keokradong via Boga lake, check in Eco cottage, free time in the mountain top resort around fascinating hill stream.
Day-02: MT. KEOKRADONG TREKKING EXPEDITIONS
Early in the morning hiking experience and explore traditional ethnic lifw around the 3rd highest mountain of Bangladesh, drive back to have a lunch at mysterious Boga lake nearby Eco- cottage , enjoy the beauty of Boga lake, , BBQ dinner will be served, overnight stay.
Day-03: HILL TRIBES EXPEDITIONS – BOGA LAKE – Nilgiri
in this day explore several ethnic village of remote region those struggle to live through the series of hills, drive back to Bandarban for visiting main attraction and after dinner catching your return overnight ac bus journey to Dhaka.
Price Per Person: BDT. 30,000 if run by 2 peoples
Price Per Person: BDT. 25,000 if run by 4 peoples
Price Per Person: BDT. 18,500 if run by 6 peoples
Price Per Person: BDT. 1500 if run by 8 peoples
Bandarban wilderness terrains & beautiful valleys expeditions These trekking trip cover the wilderness beauty of Bandarban around the highest hilly terrains adorned the landscape with beautiful valley surrounded by innumerable stream, waterfalls and Shangu river where is living traditional different […]
Bangladesh Expeditions – a Dhaka based inbound specialized tour operator in Bangladesh. We have been providing our extensive services to the valued clients and promoting Bangladesh as a fascinating travel destination in world map of tourism since 2001