Bangladesh Adventure tour package
SUNDARBAN WILDLIFE TOUR & BANDARBAN MOUNTAIN TREKKING
- DHAKA- Dhaka city tour ( 06:00 AM to 5:00 PM )
- BARISAL – Barisal backwater cruise to the floating markets
- BAGERHAT – visit the Medieval city of Mosque which was enlisted as World Heritage site
- SUNDARBANS – Adventure around Wildlife by boat an nature treks along the Bay of Bengal.
- CHITTAGONG – boat building & shipbreaking yard
- BANDARBAN – explore Bandarban hill tribes
- MT. KEOKRADONG – remote tribal village hiking, Ruma Bazar photography & 967 meters trekking.
Adventure tour itinerary:
Dhaka city tour
Day-: Dhaka to Barisal by an overnight luxury cruise
Day-3: Backwater cruise to the floating market, continue on to Bagerhat World heritage city of Mosque, overnight in Mongla motel.
Day-4: Sundarban adventure cruise towards Kachikhali
Day-5: Katka & Kachikhali wildlife expeditions by small boat, beach trail & nature treks where wildlife are best viewed there along the Bay of Bengal.
Day-6: Return cruise back to Mongla, In the afternoon AC bus journey to Dhaka.
Day-7: DHAKA – CHITTAGON ( AIR ) – BANDARBAN (sadan CAR )
Dhaka to Chittagong morning flight, upon arrival car drive to Bandarban, rest of the day visit surrounds of Bandarban and hill viewpoints.
Day-8: PHOTOGRAPHY & REMOTE TRIBAL VILLAGE PHOTOGRAPHY
Jeep drive towards Boga lake via Ruma Bazar where thousands of peasants from many tribal villages attended for weekly Bazar perform. These is unique place for photographers, drive to Bogalake over the hills, enjoy breathtaking lakeside, BBQ dinner before overnight stay.
Day-9: BOGA LAKE – MT. KEOKRADONG – BOGA LAKE
* Early morning trekking through undiscovered terrains of Bangladesh through breathtaking beauty over the highest route via Darjeeling para.
* trekking 967 meters to reach the 3rd highest mountain and have lunch.
* explore remote tribal villages beyond the mountain, hike-down towards Boga lake, overnight in Boga lake.
Day-10: BOGA LAKE – RUMA BAZAR – RIJHUK WATERFALL – BANDARBAN
* walk around different tribal village on the way back to Ruma Bazar,
* photography of Ruma bazar and a short canoe boat trip on Shangu river towards Rijhuk waterfalls.
* Jeep drive back to Bandarban, overnight stay in hillisde resort or Venus resort.
Day-11: BANDARBAN – CHITTAGONG SHIPYARD – DHAKA BY AIR
* Early morning car drive back to Chittagong fishari ghat, enjoy the largest sea fish market.
* traditional fishing boat building photography and shipbreaking photography before enjoy the potenga sea beach.
* Evening flight to Dhaka ( air )
Day-12: Airport drop to end the tour by God grace.
Private Tour Price per person: USD. 1450 if run by 2 people
Private Tour Price per person: USD. 1100 if run by 4 people
Private Tour Price per person: USD. 900 if run by 6 people
* Dhaka – Chittagong – Dhaka both way domestic flight ( air )
* Chittagong – Bandarban – Chittagong by car / hiace ( both way )
* 4 nights accommodation ( 2 nights in Bandarban & 2 nights in Boga lake )
* All food for 5 days
* Eco guide & English speaking tour guide