DHAKA RIVER CRUISE is the best way to gathers your extended family of an official staff in one vessel that may be your memorable cultural function where each individual attached their ideas, identity and values among the people beyond you, your visualization, thoughts and gathered knowledge is maybe inspired by others. Moreover, a cultural program can make your time interesting and memorable which your generation conceived as a matter of glorious past.
BANGLADESH EXPEDITIONS consider as sensitive experiences can load one’s memory with significance meaning.
. we need a minimum of 100 people to 300 people to run this vessel has all other modern facilities started from Sadarghat or Paghla ghat. Read More
Full-Day River Cruise at Buriganga & Meghna
These cruises started from Sadarghat terminal or Pagla ghat for a day-long cruise on Buriganga, Meghna, and the Ganges up to the river meeting point before Chandpur. Depart Dhaka Sadarghat by our 3 storied cruising ship and the cruise will move through south meantime breakfast will be served. You will start enjoying the cruise as you will be leaving the city scene slowly and rustic charms will appear one after another. You will enjoy the riverine and rural Bangladesh during the cruise. After 3 hours and half hours of cruise, you will be at Mohonpur where the mighty rivers Meghna and Padma (the Ganges) meet together to start the Bay of Bengal. You can easily move around in the large ship and have fun with the cultural programs. At 01:30 pm lunch will be served. After lunch, the ship will resume the return journey to Sadarghat by 6 to 07:00 pm and finish the tour.
Discount Price per Person: BDT. 2000 if run by 200 peoples
Price includes Details:
* Day long cruise by 3 storied ship for 8-9 hours up to Mohonpur river meeting point
* Breakfast : Banruti + boil egg + banana + bottle water and tea / coffee.
* Lunch ( cock chicken roast + beef bhuna + Polao + mixed vegetable + salad + coke 250 ML + bottle water )
* Evening snacks: lexas biscuits + south african orange + water and tea / coffee.
* Sound system: 2 pier central big box + monitor + speakers + 2 hand mouth speaker.
* Decoration: balloon and flower for the ship decoration
* Ship facilities: lower deck for dining space at a time 150 person + 1st floor for cultural event space suite for 250 person + 150 person for roof top open space.
* cabin facilities : 2 VIP room + 2 family rooms + 19 single rooms + 20 double rooms + 8 toilets and kitchen space.
Bangladesh Expeditions – a Dhaka based inbound specialized tour operator in Bangladesh. We have been providing our extensive services to the valued clients and promoting Bangladesh as a fascinating travel destination in world map of tourism since 2001